Indian Pan Card Usa

Lost / Damaged Pan Card

Lost/ Damaged Pan Card

In case of lost or damaged Pan Cards, will help you obtain a replacement Pan Card and deliver the new card straight to your door. 
To get a new Pan Card: pay the fees which include the demand draft charges, government fees, attestation fees and our consultancy service charges.

Losing important documents like PAN Card can be a stressful experience, but it's essential to act quickly and apply for a new one. If you're an Indian citizen residing in the USA and have lost your PAN Card, you can apply for a new one by following the process outlined by the Income Tax Department of India.

To apply for a lost PAN Card from the USA, you need to visit and use consultancy services towards filling out the necessary form. The form requires your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, and address, along with details about the lost PAN Card and supporting documents.

After filling out the form, you need to submit the necessary documents, such as a copy of your passport or any other government-issued ID, and proof of address. You can upload the documents here, and once your documents are verified, your application will be send to India office for submission to Income Tax Department for processing. The new E-PAN Card will be issued and sent to your email id and simultaneously Plastic card will be sent to your registered address.